Classifying Triangles by side:
- Scalene: All Sides are different
- Isosceles: 2 sides are the same.
- Equilateral: 3 sides are equal.
Classifying Triangles by Angle
- Right angle: One angle equals 90°
- Obtuse angle: One angle's greater than 90°
- Acute angle: All angle's are less than 90°
- Equiangular: All angles equal 60°
Other Tringle facts
- All triangles have an interior measure that sums to 180°
- Right triangle:
- Equiangular :
- Obtuse :
- Acute :
SAS (side, angle, side):
If sides and angles are proportional the triangles are similar.
Then we got to solve a problem: Find the b and the h.
The next problem is based on a right triangle. Find the a b and c
Extend 18 and 20
Homework book/ Extra practise