Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Jennifer's Blog Post! October 5th 2010


HELLO CLASSMATES ! =)

Today in math class, I was assigned to do this question four in the math workbook since there was only like 23 questions in the math text book. This one to me seems a bit of a challenge since I wasn't sure if I was right or not. So please do comment if I had made any mistakes.




For those people who doesn't know what TSA means, it just a short was to say total surface area. What I have done for the two part from the given question is I basically did a formula like. Instead of adding the total areas of each face, I just do one side of the face and multiply by two since it's the same on the other side am I right? That's how I got my answer! Oh and question B, its the same thing but the height is different so it would be a whole different surface area.

THANKS FOR READING! COMMENT AS WELL ! =)

2 comments:

  1. Good job Jen! I see you did your formula for the rectangular prism a bit different. But no big deal, because it's pretty much the same. Nice neat diagrams and all that. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be better if you used a different colour for the first picture so you could see it more. Besides that you did a good job

    ReplyDelete